1. My sister learned to skate by ________. Nobody helped her.
2. These students always sing an English ________ before class.
3. We can easily know what the weather is ________ on our smart phones.
4. If you are helpful, you can ________ on well with everyone around you.
5. The shape of the basketball is ________. That makes it easy to pass and throw.
6. It is ________ (polite) to talk loudly in public places like a library.
7. Li Fang is one of the most beautiful ________ (teach) in our country.
8. Doing homework ________ (careful) is a good habit and it helps a lot.
9. Amy practices ________ (play) the piano for over two hours every day.
10. Russia is holding the (twenty-one) FIFA WORLD CUP now.
11. I enjoy having ________ breakfast with my family at home. It makes me feel relaxed.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
12. Nowadays, there ________ more heroes in China. We admire them a lot.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
13. The sky is much bluer ________ we have taken action to protect the environment.
A. because B. before C. until D. unless
14. ----Lucy, do you want to join the art club or the chess club?
----________. I like drawing pictures.
A. Yes, I do B. The art club C. No, I don’t D. The chess club
15. My little brother is a tidy boy. He always keeps his room ________.
A. clean B. to clean C. cleaning D. cleaned
16. We Chinese ________ by the touching documentary Amazing China.
A. encourage B. encourages C. are encouraged D. are encouraging
17. ________ clever dog Lucky is! It can understand Mr. Smith’s orders.
A. What B. What a C. How D. How a
18. Jack likes being with the classmates ________ are outgoing and kind.
A. where B. which C. when D. who
19. When you meet a new word, you can ________ in a dictionary.
A. cut it up B. clean it up C. look it up D. put it up
20. ----Hi, Jane! I’ll go to ShijiaZhang Huauang icywarmtea next month.
----Great! The glass bridge is ________ than any other one in the world.
A. long B. longer C. longest D. the longest
21. I go to my grandparents’ home ________ with their housework every Sunday.
A. help B. helped C. to help D. helping
22. Work hard and be patient, ________ your dream won’t come true.
A. or B. and C. but D. so
23. Dumplings are very delicious. ________ of my parents like them.
A. All B. Both C. None D. Neither
24. ----Your bicycle is so nice. Could you tell me ________?
----Of course. At the shop near my home.
A. where you buy it B. where do you buy it
C. where you bought it D. where did you buy it
25. ----Shall we make a cake for Tina as a birthday gift?
----________. It will give her a big surprise.
A. Good idea B. It’s a pity C. You’re welcome D. Never mind
(Mrs. Poole, a 77-year-old dancer, has just won “Best Ballet（芭蕾舞）Dancer of the city.)
ZHANG HUA: Congratulations! Could I ask you some questions?
MRS. POOLE: 26. ________
ZHANG HUA: When did you start to learn ballet?
MRS. POOLE: 27. ________
ZHANG HUA: It must be very difficult to become a good dancer. Did you think of giving up?
MRS. POOLE: Yes, it was in my thirties.
ZHANG HUA: 28. ________
MRS. POOLE: Because I thought I was too old for ballet, but I’m still dancing now.
ZHANG HUA: Cool! 29. ________
MRS. POOLE: It is not only a kind of dance, but also a lifelong job. Ballet is my life.
ZHANG HUA: How you love it! 30. ________
MRS. POOLE: Certainly not. Do what you love to do. It’s the secret to success.
ZHANG HUA: Thank you! Nice talking with you!
A. Sure, you can.
B. I started at the age of seven.
C. I really can’t agree with you.
D. What does ballet mean to you?
E. Why did you want to stop dancing then?
F. Would you mind giving me some advice? 三、阅读（共45分）
My son lived in New York. Last winter my husband and I ____31____ him there. One day, while we were walking down the street, my son went to a store to see ____32____ there was a coat he wanted.
It was very cold. I went over to a supermarket to buy some chocolate, but my husband waited outside alone. When I came out, my husband was talking to a ____33____ man. I saw my husband ____34____ his gloves and hat and pass them to Frank, the homeless man.
Frank said he had been living in New York before a heavy rainstorm hit the city in the autumn of the year. He lost his ____35____ in the rainstorm, so he had no place to sleep. He was begging and trying to get $25 to find a cheap ____36____ where he could sleep for some hours. All he owned to keep ____37____ was a jacket. My husband’s gloves and hat were surprising gifts for him. icywarmtea
After a while, my son came out of the store, and a new coat was in his hand. I asked him what he was going to do with the old one. He said he would ____38____ keep it. I told him the story and suggested leaving it to Frank. ____39____ our great surprise, my son walked up to Frank and ____40____ the new coat to him. Frank asked, “Did you buy this for me?” My son said no, but he wanted Frank to have ____41____. Frank stood there ____42____ the coat, with something wet in his eyes. He ____43____ us with his whole heart. He said he would try to find a job as ____44____ as possible to support himself.
My son couldn’t get the picture of Frank out of his mind. He went home, took out all his clothes that didn’t ____45____ him, and posted them to a shelter（避难所）. He has done this a few times since then.
31. A. visited B. protected C. noticed D. memorized
32. A. which B. if C. why D. how
33. A. careless B. hopeless C. helpless D. homeless
34. A. get off B. turn off C. take off D. go off
35. A. coat B. key C. home D. food
36. A. hospital B. shop C. office D. hotel
37. A. clean B. brave C. warm D. fair
38. A. certainly B. suddenly C. patiently D. politely icywarmtea
39. A. On B. To C. With D. For
40. A. returned B. connected C. gave D. sent
41. A. it B. him C. her D. them
42. A. making B. washing C. selling D. holding
43. A. thanked B. introduced C. taught D. pushed
44. A. often B. soon C. long D. far
45. A. hurt B. fit C. change D. improve
If you have only three minutes to get something that you can take from your home, and the other thing are lost forever, what will you take? The following information will help you.
B.O.B. B.O.B. is short for Bug of Bag（求生背包）. It’s a bag with a collection of things that are needed for life in it. Reasons to use a B.O.B. When disasters（灾难）like earthquakes and heavy rainstorms happen, many people will have to run away from their homes and they may not return for a long time. They need to continue to live without food, water or a shelter in some unexpected situations. Things in a B.O.B.
A sleeping bag, or at least a thin quilt.
High-calorie foods, such as chocolate and biscuits.
Something for making a fire, and a small pot to boil water or cook.
A few basic tools like a knife and some ropes.
A copy of all your important papers.
(Be sure to make a B.O.B. as light as possible. Places to keep a B.O.B. You should put a B.O.B at a place where you can get it convently when disasters happen. Your home, your car, or your office can be a good place to put it. A B.O.B. is very helpful to the people in need. You’d better prepare more than one B.O.B. if possible. Then think of the difference a B.O.B. will make if those disasters happen. So prepare one now.
46. A B.O.B. has a collection of things ________ in it.
A. for research B. for traffic O. for life G. for study
47. Many people run away from their homes with a B.O.B. because ________.
A. they have to same many people’s lives
B. they have no other useful things to take
O. they will be able to return in a short time
G. they need to continue to live after disasters happen
48. People should make a B.O.B. as ________ as they can.
A. huge B. light O. common G. heavy
49. People had better NOT put a B.O.B. ________.
A. at home B. in the car O. at the office G. on the road
50. According to the passage, “________” is right.
A. Expensive things should be put in a B.O.B. safely.
B. People should take a B.O.B. with them everywhere.
O. It’s better to prepare more than one B.O.B. if possible.
G. People are advised to put some more clothes in a B.O.B.
Meiyu, born in 1991, is from Turkey（土耳其）. She is the youngest child of her family. After high school, many people learned English or Japanese, but Meiyu decided to learn Chinese in university. She learned Chinese for four years in Ankara University in Turkey, and got her name Meiyu there.
Meiyu fell in love with Chinese after going to university. She became more interested after she knew more about Chinese history. In the beginning many people did not understand her decision. But they all said Meiyu had made a right choice when she graduated from university in 2013. Since then, more Chinese have been visiting Turkey. The trade between the two countries also requires Chinese-speaking people. “Speaking Chinese means more job opportunities.” said Meiyu.
Now Meiyu has been in Wuhan, China for about two years. Besides going on studying Chinese, she shows great interest in Chinese kung fu as well, so she spends her free time on kung fu training with her coaches. Not only can kung fu help improve her health, but she is also fascinated by the history and culture behind it. Meiyu said, “The more I know about China, the luckier I feel to have been here. But the truth is that fun and pain go together in the process of learning.”
Meiyu will graduate in June this year. Her friends want her to stay in China, but her parents hope she can come back home. Meiyu thinks it is difficult to decide. “Even if I go back to Turkey, I will choose Chinese language education as my job,” said Meiyu.
51. Where did Meiyu learn Chinese for four years?
A. In China. B. In Turkey. C. In India. D. In Australia.
52. What’s probably the meaning of the word “opportunities” in this passage?
A. 观点 B. 顺序 C. 机会 D. 组织
53. Why does Meiyu spend her free time on kung fu training with her coaches?
A. Because she is interested in kung fu.
B. Because she has to learn kung fu to graduate. icywarmtea
C. Because she wants to teach kung fu in Turkey.
D. Because she wants to take part in kung fu competitions.
54. Who wants Meiyu to come back home after her graduation in June?
A. Her parents. B. Her friends. C. Her relatives. D. Her classmates.
55. What can you learn from the passage?
A. Meiyu lost courage when she was in Wuhan.
B. Chinese culture has greatly influenced Meiyu.
C. It’s easy for Meiyu to choose whether to stay in China or not.
D. Many people didn’t accept Meiyu’s decision on education in 2013.
Shakespeare（莎士比亚）and Company, the name of an independent bookstore, may be the most famous bookstore in the world. It is in Paris. The bookstore is not very big, but lots of people are always waiting to get into it on weekends and during the busy summer months.
In 1951, a new English-language bookstore named “Le Mistral” was opened in Paris. It quickly became the center of culture in Paris. In 1964, on the 400th anniversary（周年纪念）of Shakespeare’s birth, the owner of the bookstore gave it a new name “Shakespeare and Company”. He said the name of the bookstore was “a novel in three words”. Many famous people have been there.
Shakespeare and Company is not only an exciting bookstore, but it also provides a place for English-speaking travelers to hold festivals of writing, reading, and art. What’s more, besides getting reading materials, writers can help0 out in the bookstore in exchange for staying there for free. It can offer living places and food to five or six writers at a time. The writers may stay as long as they want to. The owner is happy to provide writers with places to write. He often says, “I do this because when I was traveling around the world, many people gave me help. Now I want to help other people.”
The bookstore holds many meaningful events, such as reading, discussions and story hours. All of these events are free. So if you are in the city, be sure to check the schedule of the events ahead of time. You won’t be disappointed if you can join in them.
56. Shakespeare and Company is an independent bookstore in Paris.
57. The owner gave his bookstore a new name “Shakespeare and Company” in 1964.
58. French-speaking travelers can hold a festival of writing in the bookstore.
59. The owner provides writers with places to write because he has received help from others.
60. If you want to join in the events in the bookstore, you should pay some money.
Whether it’s one day off or a week, you don’t need to be among people to have a great time. 61. ________ You can spend your holiday on your own doing something you have no time to do in your everyday life.
Eat your favorite foods. They can bring you much pleasure for sure. You can make a healthy meal at home. Cook something you love but usually don’t have time to make. Instead of having meals at home, you can also go to a local restaurant for something special. Eat it there, or bring it home. 62. ________
Stay away from technology. You may have a chance to find the real beauty of life. Maybe you can’t help playing with your smart phones all day while you are on holiday alone. Why not create more time to go hiking, fly kites or do some other outdoor activities? 63. ________
64. ________ You can go shopping, see a film, or take a class. Take your time to search for something even small that you want. Going to see a movie or a show alone can be a fun experience. Use your holiday as a chance to try something new like dancing or painting.
65. ________ Leave your worries behind and try to be a master of your own, but remember that nothing is more important than safety.
A. Try to find something new and fun to do.
B. Whether you eat our or cook at home, enjoy!
C. Being alone can also be relaxing and amazing.
D. All in all, relax and have a wonderful holiday.
E. In this way, you will have chances to be close to nature.
A girl riding a bike hit and scratched（刮）a parked expensive car by accident when she was busily looking at a road sign. That poor girl was Zhang Yu, an 18-year-old college student from Yunnan Province. Instead of runner away, she decided to wait for the owner of the car. She made that decision just because she wanted to say sorry for the accident.
Zhang Yu was scared when Song Ming, the owner of the car, saw her standing beside his car. Knowing that she had waited in the hot sun for an hour and that she was from a poor family, he was deeply moved. He told her that she didn’t need to pay any money for the scratched part of the car. Hearing the words, Zhang Yu bowed at once and thanked Song Ming sincerely.
The heartwarming moment didn’t end there. Li Qiang was boss of the factory where Song Ming worked. After hearing what had happened, he was also deeply moved. He told the story to his workers and announced, “It is great that Song Ming didn’t ask Zhang Yu to pay, and I would like to help her to complete her college education.”
During the following three years, Zhang Yu made great efforts to study and took an active part in different activities to develop her abilities with the help of Li Qiang. By the time she left college, she had been an excellent student. Having competed with many others, she got a job at Li Qiang’s factory. That excited her most.
One good turn deserves another.
66. Where was Zhang Yu from?
67. Why did Zhang Yu make the decision to wait?
68. How did Zhang Yu feel when Song Ming say her?
69. Who helped Zhang Yu complete her college education?
70. What made Zhang Yu excited most?
VII. (A) 多亏了建筑者们的辛勤付出，自今年四月份以来长春南湖大桥的水幕瀑布成为了我们城市的又一道绚丽的新风景。下面是林立写给美国笔友Mike的邮件，请你将其补充完整，每空一词。（5分）
How is it going? Here I have something new to tell you.
Since ____71____, Nanhu Bridge Waterfalls have been another attraction in Changchun. You know, ____72____ to the builders, the project is a great success. People can not only enjoy the waterfalls in different shapes and colors, but also ____73____ to nice music at the same time. You cannot imagine lots of people come here just for a look, ____74____ they live quite far. The bridge is sometimes crowded ____75____ many visitors, so policemen are there to keep things in order.
Welcome to my hometown this summer. Looking forward to your reply.
Lin Li (B) 在日常生活中，总有些事情影响着你的自身发展。请写一篇不少于80词的英语短文，叙述一件对你影响较大的事情，谈一谈这件事情是如何影响了你某一方面品质（quality）的提升，如独立、勤奋、乐于助人等，并在班级的英语园地中展出。（文中不得出现真实的人名和校名）
1 herself 2. song 3. like 4. get 5. round 6. impolite
7. teachers 8. carefully 9. playing 10. twenty-first
11 D【解析】本题考查冠词的用法。have breakfast意为n吃早 饭K为固定搭配。
12. B【解析】本题考查There be句型。根据Nowadays可知应 用一般现在时，先排除C和D $主语是more heroes #故be动 词要用are。
13.A【解析】本题考查连词的用法。此处是说，天空变得蓝多 了，"因为"我们已经采取行动来保护环境了。根据设空前 后的因果关系可知，所缺的词是because。
14.B【解析】本题考查选择疑问句的答语。选择疑问句不能 用Yes或No来回答，先排除A和C再根据答语中的”我 喜欢画画”可推断，我想加人美术倶乐部，故答案为B。
15.A【解析】本题考查句式结构。根据题干中的” a tidy boy” 可知，他总是保持他的房间干净。"keep +宾语+形容词” 为固定搭配，此处clean是形容词，意为”干净的”，作keep 的宾语补足语。
16.C【解析】本题考查被动语态的结构。根据本题语境可知 此处表示"被鼓舞”，应用被动语态。根据被动语态的基本 结构 be +过去分词”可知答案为C。
17.B【解析】本题考查感叹句的结构。句意% Lucky是一只多 么聪明的狗啊！它能明白史密斯先生的指令。感叹名词 dog要用What，先排除C和D$又因为dog是可数名词的单 数形式，What后要加不定冠词，故答案为B。
18.D【解析】本题考查定语从句中的关系代词。先行词是 classmates，指人，且关系代词在定语从句中作主语，故所缺 的词是 who。
19．C【解析】 cut up切碎；clean up打扫干净;look up查阅，向上看;put up搭建，张贴。句意当你遇到一个生词的时候， 你可以在词典里查一下。根据句意可知答案为C。
词典或参考资料中查阅。如果宾语是名词，该名词可以放 在look和up之间，也可以放在look up之后；如果宾语是代 词，该代词只能放在look和up之间。如 I want to look up these new words / look these new words up.我想查一下这些 生词。I don’t know this new word. Can you help me look it up?我不认识这个生词。你能帮我查一下它吗？
20. B【解析】本题考查比较级的用法。根据题干中的” than any other one1’可知要用比较级，故所缺的词是longer。
23. B【解析】本题考查all，both，none和neither的区别。根据题干中的”饺子很美味”可推断，我的爸爸和妈妈都喜欢它 们。表示”两者都”要用Boh。
24. C【解析】本题考查宾语从句的用法。宾语从句要用陈述语序，先排除B和D;再根据本题语境可推断，宾语从句的 时态应用一般过去时，故答案为C。
25. A【解析】本题考查交际用语。问句的含义是”我们给Tina做个蛋糕当生日礼物，好吗?”，根据答语中的”那将会给她 一个大大的惊喜可推断，所缺的句子是nGod idea (好 主意）”。
【完形短文大意】我和丈夫去纽约看望儿子的时候，偶遇了 无家可归的Frank。儿子把他新买的外套送给了 Frank,并在这件 事之后给避难所捐了许多衣服。
31. A【解析】visit看望，参观；protect保护；notice注意到; memorize记住，熟记。根据下文描述可推断，去年冬天我 和丈夫去那里”看望”他，故所缺的词是visited。
33. D【解析】 careless 粗心的；hopeless 无望的；helpless 无助的；homeless无家可归的。根据下文中的” ... Frank，the homeless man1'可知答案为D。
34. C【解析】get off下车；turn off关闭；take off起飞，脱掉；go off突发巨响，离开。我看到丈夫"脱掉"他的手套和帽子，把它们递给了无家可归的Frank，故答案为C。
36. D【解析】根据设空后的"where he could sleep for some hours可推断，他努力要乞讨到25美元，为的是能找一个 他可以睡几个小时的便宜"旅馆"，故所缺的词是hotel。
37.C 【解析】由设空后的"a jacket"可知此处表示"保暖"，故所缺的词是warm。
39. B【解析】to one’s srpri'意为"令某人惊讶的是"，为固定搭配，故答案为B。
41. A【解析】儿子说不是，但他想要Frank拥有"它（那件新外 套）"，故所缺的词是-
44. B【解析】他说他会努力尽快找一份工作养活自己。As soon as possible意为"尽快"，为固定搭配。
【阅读A篇短文大意】本文是关于求生背包（B. S B.）的介绍。
46. C 【解析】根据 B. 0. B.描述中的"It’s a bag with a collection of things that are needed for life in it"可知答案为 C。
47. D【解析】根据Reasons to us a B. 0. B•描述中的"They need to continue to live without food，water or a shelter in some unexpected situations"可知答案为 D。
48. B【解析】根据Things in a B. 0. B•描述中的"Be sure to make a B. 0. B. as light as possible"可知答案为 B。
49. D【解析】根据Places to keep a B. 0. B.描述中的"Your home，your car，or your office can be a good place to put it"可知，人们最好不要把求生背包放在"马路上"，故答案为D。
50. C【解析】根据最后一段中的"You’d better prepare more than one B. 0. B. if possible"可知，选项C是正确的描述。
【阅读B篇短文大意】Meiyu是来自土耳其的一个女孩，她在 土耳其的Ankara大学学习了四年中文，大学毕业之后，她来到中国武 汉，了解了更多与中国历史和文化有关的东西，还学习了中国功夫。
51. B【解析】 根据第一段中的"She learned Chinese for four yearr in Ankara University in Turkey. •"可知答案为 B。
52. C【解析】结合上文的描述可推断，说中文意味着更多的工 作"机会"，由此可推断opportunities的含义是"机会"，故答 案为C。
53. A【解析】根据第三段中的"…sheshowsgreatinterestin Chinese kung fu as well，so she spends her free time on kung fu training with her coaches"可知答案为 A。
54. A【解析】根据第四段中的"Meiyu will graduate in June this year. Her friends want her to stay in China， but her parents hope she can come back home"可知答案为 A。
【阅读 C 篇短文大意】本文介绍了一家名叫Shakespeare and Company的书店。
【阅读E篇短文大意】一个骑自行车的女孩意外刮坏了一 辆停在路边的豪车，她没有逃走，而是在原地等待汽车的主人。车 的主人被她的行为感动了，没有让她做任何赔偿。车主的老板还 资助她完成了学业。
66. Yunnan Province.
67. Because she wanted to say sorry for the accident.
68. She felt scared.
69. Li Qiang.
70. Getting the job at Li Qiangl factory.
7! April 72. thanks 73. listen 74. although/though 75. with
One possible version:
0ne day，I didn’t get good grades in the English exam. I was afraid to tell my mother about my grades. When I got home， I hid my English paper somewhere. I told my mother I got good grades but I lost my English paper. Unluckily， mymotherfounditlaterbyaccident. She realized that I had told lies and was angry with me. She said that honesty was more important than grades. She wanted me to be an honest person. From then on，I never told lies.