( A ) 1. What do you want? I want a cola.
A. cola B. dollar C. water
( C ) 2.what was the weather like yesterday? It rained.
A. started B. walked C. rained
( C ) 3. What are they playing? They are playing clapping games.
A. playing B. jumping C. clapping
( C ) 4. We are having a party.
A. present B. picnic C. party
( A ) 5. It’s windy now.
A. windy B. sunny C. funny
( B ) 1. The birds are singing in the tree.
( A ) 2. The ducks are swimming in the lake.
( A ) 3.Mun can’t carry all these things. And Daming helps her.
( B ) 4. Daming is playing the suona.
( B ) 5.Mum bought a present for Daming.
1. ( ) 2. ( ) 3. ( ) 4. ( ) 5. ( )
1. the balloons are flying away.
2. daming is playing the suona, but more friends arrive.
3. we are going to have an american birthday party for daming.
4. it’s going to rain in tianjing tomorrow.
5. I’m looking out of the window.